Retirement Plan Sponsors
Are you confident that you are meeting your fiduciary responsibilities to plan participants?
We can provide a complimentary plan review.
Click here to download "What Matters in a Retirement Plan"
How We Help Our Clients
Managing risk and reducing liability:
- Co-Fiduciary Status
- Full fee disclosure and complete transparency
- We draft and maintain a plan Investment Policy Statement
- Vendor selection and monitoring process
- Ensure that appropriate procedures are in place to fulfill your fiduciary obligations by providing guidance on DOL, IRS and ERISA guidelines.
Delegating more plan tasks:
- Effective vendor management (TPA, Recordkeeper, Custodian…)
- Accurate Reporting & Compliance
- Prudent Investment Selection & Monitoring
- Quarterly statements mailed directly to participants
- Periodic plan review and RFP process management
Creating better participant outcomes:
- Participant education on-site by credentialed professional(s)
- Online educational tools.
- Comprehensive communications program comprised of both printed and online materials
- Daily valuation and online account access with the ability to view and print statements
- Providing safe harbor relief through the offering of a Qualified Default Investment Alternative (QDIA).
Lowering costs, saving more and reducing taxes:
- Customized plan designs may allow an individual to push retirement savings deferrals beyond $59,000 per year (401(k) with Profit Sharing).
- For closely-held businesses we will design and integrate the retirement plan to fit in its proper place within a comprehensive wealth management strategy for the owner(s).
- Fund expenses matter. We use low-cost, evidenced based investment strategies.
- We are an independent, fee-only and 3(21) fiduciary.
- We take a holistic wealth management approach to all plans large and small.
- Our team collectively, has over 75 years of tax and financial services experience.
Types of Plans We Serve
- SIMPLE (Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees)
- SEP (Simplified Employee Pension)
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Profit Sharing with 401(k)
- Defined Benefit Plans including Cash Balance
- Non-Qualified Plans
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
Download our Plan Sponsor Brochure
For more information on how we serve Retirement Plan Sponsors, please contact us today.